N57D30A Problem

• Hello everybody!

Im sorry that i have to write in English, hope it will be not a big problem for You :)

I have problem with my F10. Every morning when the engine is cold i have shaking problems :(. I press the start button, the engine starts normal, and after few second it start shakeing... Engine shaking arround 45-60sec then is normal. That problem is only when the engine is cold. When i drive to my work morning and come back from work (after 8h) is again shaking. I already replaced 6 new glow plugs, new preheating unit for glows, i cleaned EGR and all intake, but still problem. Please make me some advice what i can do more.

Happy 2017 year! :)

• Hello!

Have you already read the fault codes out of the ECU-s? There should be definitely something in DME... so make some diagnostic. It could be the injector problem.

Happy New Year!

F10 535i Tiefseeblau M-Paket Umbau + JB4 ISO mit BM BEF via MHD flasher (270kw/550Nm) Getriebe mit xHP Flashtool S2

• It could be injector problems or something minor such as a sensor. Best would be to read out the error codes with a diagnostic tool and then go from there. Without a proper diagnostic software it is not possible to pin down the problem.

Good advice in english you may also find in the bimmerforums.

• Hello!

I already did a test with my ISTA+. There is no errors :(. Few days ago ive got only one time this error :

2A6A00 its something about smooth running cylinder 3 out of range (plan test - change injector)

I already change a injector (witch codding a new value) - nothing help, still shaking :(

• This could be an injector causing this error. Second guess is air mass sensor fault or not conected. Third guess damper flap/particle filter.

PS: I know its alot of work, but you could change injector 3 with injector 4 and set the new values of the injectors. If the error shifts now from clyinder 3 to e.g. 4, then the error is the injector. If not, then something else above.

• I can do that, but the reason is that error came only one time and after delete never up again. Its possible that the new injector what i replaced is also not good? When i did a test for smooth running injector, ISTA showed me info : All injectors working good.

• Its a very difficult to diagnose that problem. When engine is little bit wormed up the shaking never come and i cant show to any one this. I thing i need to go to the BMW dealer and let my car test them next morning. I already bought too many new stuffs for that N57 :D only for testing ;)

• Did you register the new glow plugs?

Ich bin nicht die Signatur. Wie komme ich hier wieder raus?