Sind Abbiegelichten immer in Adaptive Kurvenlichten enthalten?

• Hallo Leute,

Ich hoffe es ist okay wenn ich schreibe auf Englisch...

I'm looking to buy a new (used) F10. I have a question regarding "Adaptives Kurvenlicht" and "Abbiegelicht".

Is it true that every F10 car which has "Adaptives Kurvenlicht" also includes "Abbiegelicht"? In other words, Abbiegelichten are always included with Adaptive Kurvenlichten?

According to the BMW Preisliste, which describes all of the special features, they should always be included together - as far as I understand it.

However, yesterday I was speaking with a car dealer, who was selling a 2014 BMW F10 with "Adaptiver LED-Scheinwerfer". The BMW Preisliste also states that Abbiegelichten are included with the LED Scheinwerfer. But the car dealer claimed that they are not included. He told me that a BMW will have either Abbiegelichten or Kurvenlichten, but not both. I think he must be mistaken, but I wanted to clarify this. Can anyone confirm it for me?

BTW: let me clarify what I mean by "Abbiegelichten" - it's the turning light that comes on when you are driving at slower speeds and you turn a sharp corner, and this light is aimed at nearly 90° to the direction of your car, as shown in this video at 0:07:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I'd also like to know, how I can determine if a BMW has Abbiegelichten. Are these lights inside the headlight housing of the car? Or are they somewhere else? What do they look like?

Thanks!

• Is it true that every F10 car which has "Adaptives Kurvenlicht" also includes "Abbiegelicht"? In other words, Abbiegelichten are always included with Adaptive Kurvenlichten?

Yes.

I'd also like to know, how I can determine if a BMW has Abbiegelichten. Are these lights inside the headlight housing of the car? Or are they somewhere else? What do they look like?

Yes, they are inside the headlight housing.

aktuell: 2015 BMW F11 535d Touring, 2005 BMW E61 530i Touring 6-Gang Schalter, 2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    gone: 1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA 5,0l, 2001 BMW E39 530i 5-Gang Touring, 1996 Pontiac Firebird WS6 5,7l 6-Gang, 1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 5,7l, 1998 BMW E39 540i 6-Gang 4,4l Limo, 1988 Pontiac Trans Am GTA Notchback 5-Gang 5,0l, 1990 Chevrolet Corvette C4 5,7l, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4,7l