Beiträge von Twointje

Update on my retrofit of my radio , instead of the 14/03/2020 the appointment with Walter was changed to yesterday. So yesterday i made the single trip of 490 km and when to see Walter for the retrofit , Walter is a nice guy who really knows what he is doing , My professional radio NBT-HU is replaced with a 2016 unit with DAB+ and full options , he also replaced my original antenna amplifier with one with DAB+. Everything was build in the car like oem and the reception is excellent everything was code on the cars Vin and no errors afterwards reading the car with Rheingold (Ista-D) and E-sys. After 2.5 hours everything was done and i could start my trip of another 490 km back home.

I decided to keep my original unit and antenna..

Thank you Walter great job done.

Kalimero.

Sorry i am from Belgium so i dont speak German , i have a F10 LCI withe NBT-HU professional navigation but no DAB+ so i also have on the 14/03/2020 an apointment with Walther in Hofgeismar to change my Headunit for a headunit with DAB+ . But now after reading how things went with your car i am not sure i going, i also have to pay 350 euro and he keeps my headunit from 2016 or i have to pay 550 euro and ik can keep my headunit. He told me everything will be build in like oem so why dit he not build in a oem DAB+ antenna ? you had do try different antennas yourself and also buy them why?? If he is promising that everything is retrofitted like oem and you paid him why did you have to solve the problem ? If i am going to pay him then i aspect that my DAB+ is working. I have the F10 not the F11 i am going to write him again and tell him what i have been reading on this forum and i think i am going to cancel the appointment i dont all this shit. I already upgraded my stereo sound in M F10 wit a Audio Gladen Boxmore - DSP and all is build in the left back side of the F10 i don't him messing around with all the installation cables ,why didn't Walter use the original DAB+ antenna and amplifier?

Best regards.

Mmickey i dont understan german that much but i also was looking for a Telwin Doctor Charge 50 to givve power to the battery when i code cars or want to flash them , so why did you send the device back is this device not good ?? it has 40 amp in supply mode.

Best regards.

Ok problem solved, i took the right airvent out and there is no attachment for a power cable. So the right and left airvent cant be illuminated BMW is making some diference between some F10 lines because some are illumintated and some are not.

Thank you everyone.

Hello ..
    I have a F10 LCI from 2016 it is a Luxery line , my question is the turningwheels on airvents below the navigation to close and open the air are illuminated , but the ones on the left side and right side of the dashbord are not illuminated ??? Is this normal because the other buttons are all illuminated on my car . Can someone here confirm that on there F10 the turnigweels on the left and right side are illuminated?

Thank you .

Hello..
    I purchased a F10 with 21000 km from a independend dealer , now he told me that he can acces the servers from BMW to enter there the service that he did to my car. BMW has to open there servers to other independand dealer because of the warranty but the dealer has to pay for BMW for the lincence , i dont know if this is true he gave me a copy of a page he printed out where he enterd the service he did to my car on the servers of BMW. The only thing that is not always working is to enter the service history in the IDrive from my F10 , i dont care about this because i can enter this myself with a program called BMW-HU-ServiceManager. Is there someone on this forum who can acces the BMW servers to comfirm me that the service done to my BMW is enterd on there servers?? I stil have 3000km to do before i hit 30.000km so if there is no service entry of my car on the BMW servers i can go to an official dealer and let them to the service to my car before the car has 30.000km so i will not lose my warranty.

Hello..
    I purchased a F10 with 21000 km from a independend dealer , now he told me that he can acces the servers from BMW to enter there the service that he did to my car. BMW has to open there servers to other independand dealer because of the warranty but the dealer has to pay for BMW for the lincence , i dont know if this is true he gave me a copy of a page he printed out where he enterd the service he did to my car on the servers of BMW. The only thing that is not always working is to enter the service history in the IDrive from my F10 , i dont care about this because i can enter this myself with a program called BMW-HU-ServiceManager. Is there someone on this forum who can acces the BMW servers to comfirm me that the service done to my BMW is enterd on there servers?? I stil have 3000km to do before i hit 30.000km so if there is no service entry of my car on the BMW servers i can go to an official dealer and let them to the service to my car before the car has 30.000km so i will not lose my warranty.
    Thank you