Beiträge von save

good evening, it is still not clear for me. Only lubrizol can solve the problem, or die you have to change also the stift. I still do not know where to fill in the lubrizol. Is it in the electric part or.....thanks for help.

hi, my f11, has the same problem, but I have 4 weel steering system. I donot know where to fill the steering house wit lubrizol. Who can help. On the picture iI cannot find the plug to fill. How is the filling procedure, only add smo lubrizol, how much ml.?

hello, last month I changed my waterpump and thermostaat preventive.my car has 140.000 km. This summer I will go with caravan to south europe again. With my e61 my waterpump failed at 142.000 km. That is the reason to change it now. For th first time the job is not so easy. I had to remove the ventilator, to get the pomp out. Cannot remove under the car. Due to the steering house. After the repair, I saw the new pump was leaking, so I had to remove it again. I replaced the pump by another new one. The second time it took only 3 hours. Everything ok now. I had to change also the radiator. I saw some dry cooling liquid on 2 places. The water pump was 420 euro, thermostat 56 euro, radiator 286 euro and the new cooling liquid about 30 euro. Finally everything ok now. Grussen Nono.