N57 fragen (Englisch)

• Yep. Reliability and MPG is awesome. I do own a Toyota CHR as well. In the meantime 34.000 miles on it, not a single issue. Back with my BMW they did see the garage 3 times. All of them. Very happy with Toyota.

What is everything else? Do you not buy cars because of reliability an MPG? Don´t tell me cause of the looks, cause this would also be controlled by wife :))

• Yep. Reliability and MPG is awesome. I do own a Toyota CHR as well. In the meantime 34.000 miles on it, not a single issue. Back with my BMW they did see the garage 3 times. All of them. Very happy with Toyota.

What is everything else? Do you not buy cars because of reliability an MPG? Don´t tell me cause of the looks, cause this would also be controlled by wife :))

Well, I can't relate. With most of my cars it has just been maintenance. No big faults.

I buy cars for looks, handling, comfort etc. MPG is just a bonus. I've owned a 7 series E38 with 4.4 liter petrol V8 engine, so.. I think that explains enough. Of course reliability is a plus, but it doesn't have to be Toyota levels of reliable.

I have yet to drive a Toyota or any other Japanese car that can offer the same driving feel as a BMW can. Lexus can maybe offer comfort, but that's about it.

I don't understand what you meant with the last part. But I guess looks means nothing to you, since you drive a 5 GT ;)

• I don't understand what you meant with the last part. But I guess looks means nothing to you, since you drive a 5 GT ;)

Thats just sour grapes :)