Beiträge von Bmw f11 Bg

Thanks once again. I will try next outside trip with Sport mode, i drive it only comfort up to now because of the children. I bought the car second hand 15-20000 km ago, but total amount is around 260 000 km. Is there any point in replacing the DPF at some point?

Nach Motor Stop / alles aus und neu Starten alles OK ?

After stopping Motor and turning off ignition totally does it then run OK ?

I had same problem a few times but nothing could ever be found, no fault codes, etc... just no power like Turbo's dead and 80 HP max. It went away on its own.

Hello again,

sorry for the late answer but i have some info to share:

I have some development with the problem. I have driven the car in order to empty some fuel(maybe half tank) and then added premium diesel. The problem went away when i started the car on the gas station just after adding the new diesel. Since then i have also driven outside the town, added some more premium diesel (again on half tank) and now the situation with the problem is exactly like you have asked me in the forum - sometimes when i start the engine it is ok with good acceleration, on the other day - i start it in the morning with no acceleration, so i drive about 100 meters, then stop and switch the engine off. I switch it on again right away and most of the time the problem is gone. Very strange. Is it something to do with the bad fuel or i have to search for something else?

Thank you

Vielen Dank für die Antoworte. Ich kann nicht sagen dass es keine Leistung gibt. Es ist seltsam , dass es keine Leistung bis 3000 rpm gibt, dann nach 3000 es ist ganz normal. Es ist, als ob entweder der Turbo nicht funktioniert oder das Getriebe langsamer geworden ist. Kann man ein Problem mit langsamer Getriebe hat nach Getriebe Olwechsel? Wissen Sie wie ganau die Turbo bei deises Model arbeitet?

P.S. Ja, ich fahre meistens Stadt.

Hallo,

bitte Entschuldigung für mein nicht gut Deutsch aber für mich es ist kein Muttersprache.

Ich besitze ein F11 touring 258 p.s - 11 Monat 2014. Ich habe vor 2 Wochen die Motoröl und die Getriebeöl mit Karterteil gewechselt mit original BMW/ZF Öl. Letztes Wochenende habe ich das Auto ausser der Stadt gefahren und auf halbem Weg habe ich den Diesel nach oben geladen. Am nächster Tag habe ich bemerkt, dass das Auto ein Problem mit Beschleunigen hat. Es sieht so aus, als ob der Turbo nicht funktioniert. Ich gebe Vollgas, der Motor summt, die Drehzahl steigt, aber das Auto fährt nicht mehr so wie zuvor. Beschleunigung erscheint erst nach 3/4000 Umdrehungen pro Minute. Beim Überholen außerhalb der Stadt bemerkte ich auch, dass es langsamer beschleunigt. Das Auto zeigt keine Fehler Anmeldungen. Ich habe mit einige Techniker gesprochen - einer sagt mir dass wenn es ein Problem mit der Turbo gibt dann soll eine Fehler zeigen weil es elektronisch gesteuert ist. Ander Techniker sagt mir dass es ein Problem mit falschen Diesel oder Partikelfilter könnte sein. Können Sie bitte mir etwas empfehlen?

Vielen Dank im voraus.

Hello again guys. Two weeks later after i got the same navi error. I have checked the navi almost every day since the last time i wrote you and it always showed oil level in the green sector - sometimes middle, sometimes lower than middle, sometimes higher than middle but still in the green sector. Two days ago the oil level at minimum signal showed again. I checked the dipstick on cool engine - right in the middle. Started engine - navi shows minimum. Decided to add half litter oil as you suggested. Dipstick showed maximum ot cool engine. The navi shows now in green but in the middle, not maximum. Is it normal to have a difference between dipstick and navi? Do i need to change the sensor and is it hard to be replaced, where is it located?
    Thank you