F 11 Problem mit Beschleunigen

• ich würde Soll/Ist Werte der VTG anschauen, evtl erreicht diese eine Endposition nicht mehr.

Dann fehlt dir nämlich auch Leistung oben oder unten, je nachdem welche Endposition nicht mehr erreicht wird.

Alles was funktioniert ist technisch veraltet :D

• Entschuldigung für die Frage aber ich kann nicht gut verstehen, was bedeutet Verkokt?

Google bewirkt Wunder ! “Verkokung BMW F10”

https://www.google.de/search?s…pr=2#imgrc=uhsby66knOGSlM

MFG,
    MunichMark
    2014 535XD
    Luxury Line
    Alpinweiss / Mocca
    AC Schnitzer FW 30-30
    Race Chip GTS Black - Eingetragen
    18" Pirelli PZ4 SC
    18” Michelin PA4 Winter

• Nach Motor Stop / alles aus und neu Starten alles OK ?

After stopping Motor and turning off ignition totally does it then run OK ?

I had same problem a few times but nothing could ever be found, no fault codes, etc... just no power like Turbo's dead and 80 HP max. It went away on its own.

Hello again,

sorry for the late answer but i have some info to share:

I have some development with the problem. I have driven the car in order to empty some fuel(maybe half tank) and then added premium diesel. The problem went away when i started the car on the gas station just after adding the new diesel. Since then i have also driven outside the town, added some more premium diesel (again on half tank) and now the situation with the problem is exactly like you have asked me in the forum - sometimes when i start the engine it is ok with good acceleration, on the other day - i start it in the morning with no acceleration, so i drive about 100 meters, then stop and switch the engine off. I switch it on again right away and most of the time the problem is gone. Very strange. Is it something to do with the bad fuel or i have to search for something else?

Thank you

• Mine did it only on the Autobahn at high speeds, very sporadic, no warnings whatsoever. Only thing the BMW Dealer thought it may be was during a DPF burn but again this only happened about 8 times over a 4 month period then disappeared. 90,000 KM since with no issues like that.

I’d just keep driving, if possible long Autobahn trip in Sport Mode and hope it goes away, other than that to a BMW Dealer who may find nothing - for a steep price.

How many KM’s you have ? If > 150,000 have someone do an Endescope Inspection of the AGR Trakt. Takes 15 mins.

MFG,
    MunichMark
    2014 535XD
    Luxury Line
    Alpinweiss / Mocca
    AC Schnitzer FW 30-30
    18" Pirelli PZ4 SC
    18” Michelin PA4 Winter

• Thanks once again. I will try next outside trip with Sport mode, i drive it only comfort up to now because of the children. I bought the car second hand 15-20000 km ago, but total amount is around 260 000 km. Is there any point in replacing the DPF at some point?

• I would first recommend to rule out the condition of the Carbon Deposits (Verkokung). DPF is secondary at this point. If 260K KM’s and never done it’s time.

MFG,
    MunichMark
    2014 535XD
    Luxury Line
    Alpinweiss / Mocca
    AC Schnitzer FW 30-30
    18" Pirelli PZ4 SC
    18” Michelin PA4 Winter